Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who needs brands?

In the season of pigging out and saying nice-to-hear stuff, a cousin made me really pleased by looking at my $39.90 DMK heels and excitedly exclaiming, "OMG! Is tt the Chanel two-tone?!"

Haha.. No, I don't own thousand dollar heels much as I want to. :P



But speaking of branded look-alikes, I was reminded of a couple of days back where Cher, Loti and I thronged Far East gushing over Chanel and Burberry-INSPIRED goods. Inspired bcoz they are not fakes with no mis-spelled brand whatsoever. They just merely look alike.

And tt to me is the closest one shld get to "fakes" bcoz aft bringing back many many LV and Tod wallets frm China, I discovered tt real fans can easily differentiate the genuine frm the imitation and I rather they see me carry a brandless wallet then to scorn behind my back bcoz I am trying to mimick a lifestyle I cannot afford to lead. :(

Btw, I hv thrown away all the fake wallets. The glue was really bad anyway. :P



Lana Chocolate Cake frm the neighbour!!!!!!!

Seriously, I expected something out-of-this-world, since Lana Cake Shop is like totally renowned and only sell this 1 type of cake with super long long waiting list?! But sadly, I didn't think it lived up to its brand. :(



DIY manicure! :D

Yalah, I know got gap and the gem abit big.. But this yr must cut back expenses so I did this with my own shaky hands.



Day 1 attire with Alisa..

The grey pullover is Giodano $69.90 before 40% lunchtime discount and the inner white shirt is a Bugis street $5 bargin bin find. :) :) :)



With my tall little brother!



And Trixie acting cute. :P



Day 2 is an old top with a $15 XS cotton on skirt. Hehehehe!

I dunno if I am more pleased abt my v budget new year wardrobe (I AM CAPABLE OF SAVING!!) or bcoz I fitted into an XS. Lets just say both?

GONG XI GONG XI!
*Joy prances off to count her angbaos*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home